What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is a substance found in turmeric, an active ingredient that determines the value and effects of turmeric starch. Curcumin has been scientifically proven to be effective in preventing and treating cancer, anti-inflammatory, stomach treatment, hepatitis, skin beauty, …
Although Curcumin has many miraculous and safe effects for the body, but Curcumin in turmeric or common turmeric starch is very large in size and insoluble in water, so it is difficult to absorb into the bloodstream to promote its effects. so the effectiveness when using orally is not high or it takes a very long time to be effective.
So how can Curcumin be absorbed into the blood? The key lies in the advent of Nano technology. Nano here is understood to be the nanoscale – one billionth of a meter (10 -9 m) means size super small ruler.
What is Nano curcumin?
Nano Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric starch, which is prepared in the form of nanometer-sized particles that are capable of passing through cell openings when entering the body. and evenly distributed into the bloodstream, helping to absorb thousands of times better than drinking turmeric powder or ordinary turmeric powder.
Benefits of Nano curcumin
- Stomach ulcers recovery support: protects the stomach lining, prevents stomach and duodenal ulcers, and promotes rapid healing of ulcers, and reduces pain caused by ulcers. >
- Anti-inflammatory: Nano curcumin has anti-inflammatory effect, prevents infectious agents.
- Detoxify: Nano curcumin helps protect liver, protect red blood cells in blood, reduce bad cholesterol in blood.
- Skin beauty: works to heal open wounds (due to squeezing acne, insect bites …), anti-aging, regular use makes the skin ruddy, brighter and brighter.
- Antidepressant: support treatment of depression, enhance memory, help the spirit feel more comfortable and cheerful.
- Anti-cancer: Nano curcumin is a very powerful antioxidant, which can inactivate cancer cells, prevent the formation of new cancer cells, and limit cancer cell metastasis. .
So which Nano Curcumin is the best product?
Like technology products, the next generation always improves its weaknesses and improves quality compared to the previous generation, in health protection products, too, scientists constantly improve the formula and technology to create the most modern technologies to optimize the miraculous effects of Curcumin.
Nano Curcumin has many types, but the most modern is Novasol Curcumin because of the application of “nano biofilm” of AQUANOVA, the Federal Republic of Germany, which offers many outstanding advantages compared to the old generation Nano Curcumin from the size. molecules to bioavailability.